Olympic Development program
- Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer's Olympic Development Program or (ODP) identifies and trains players at the elite level.
- ODP provides supplemental training and competitive opportunities for players with the goal of advancement to US Youth Soccer Regional teams, top level colleges, and ultimately national teams.
- Development as a player. ODP provides the opportunity to train and compete with the best players in Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Quality instruction from USSF Nationally Licensed Coaches. Our staff is made up of the finest coaches in the state and region.
- Quality competition. Players will participate in games and elite tournaments against other state associations both regionally and nationally.
- Exposure to regional and national team coaches. ODP is the only true vertical integration for National Team identification, an opportunity to represent one's state, region or country in competition.
- Exposure to top level college coaches in an effort to accelerate and enhance the college recruiting process.
Regionalized teams within our U12, U13 and U14 programs maximize the number of participants in these age groups, while providing easier locations and less travel for players to receive top level training from the state’s best coaches.
Olympic Development Program (ODP) Mission Statement: To be the premier provider of quality soccer training to elite youth soccer players in the United States and guide them to identification at the national level.
Since 1977, Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer's Olympic Development Program has identified and trained players at the elite level. ODP provides supplemental training and competitive opportunities for players with the goal of advancement to US Youth Soccer East Region teams and ultimately, national team selections. Through training and regional competition, ODP also provides players with exposure to college coaches.
Eastern Pennsylvania ODP has been highly successful at the national level winning several US Youth Soccer ODP Championships. Most of our players successfully transition to college play and several have developed into professional players and have represented the United States in the Olympics and World Cup.
What does our 2021-2022 season look like?
What are evaluators looking for when they observe players during Olympic Development tryouts?
2021/22 Age Groups - ODP age is by calendar year. All information throughout the year will be posted on team pages.
- 12U PLAYERS BORN IN 2010/2011
- 13U PLAYERS BORN IN 2009
- 14U PLAYERS BORN IN 2008
- 15U PLAYERS BORN IN 2007
- 16U PLAYERS BORN IN 2006
- 17U PLAYERS BORN IN 2005
12U (Players born in 2010/2011) will have eight "district" teams in various locations across Eastern Pennsylvania. The eight locations are:
- Delaware County/Chester County
- Montgomery County
- Bucks County
13U (Players born in 2009) will have seven "district" teams in various locations across Eastern Pennsylvania. The seven locations are:
- Chester County
- Bucks County
- Montgomery County
- Lehigh Valley
14U (Players born in 2008) will have two "district" teams across Eastern Pennsylvania. The two locations are:
- North (Lehigh Valley based)
- South (Downingtown based)
15U, 16U, AND 17U (Players born in 2007, 2006, and 2005) will have one location: United Sports Training Center.
All tryout times and locations will be posted to team pages as they become available.