Proof of Age and Place of Birth documentation
Acceptable documents for proof of age and birthplace include:
- Birth Certificate
- Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card (DD Form 1173) issued by the uniformed services of the United States
- Birth registration issued by an appropriate government agency or board of health records,
- Alien registration card issued by the United States Government
- A certificate issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service attesting to age
- Unexpired federal, state, or local government identification card (if documentation of date of birth is required)
- A certification of a United States citizen born abroad issued by the appropriate government agency.
**In accordance with USYS Rule 204, hospital, baptismal, or religious certificates will not be accepted.
Services, such as VitalChek, may be used to obtain an authorized copy of a Birth Certificate.