Skip to Main Content

The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.

Proof of Age Documentation

Proof of Age and Place of Birth documentation

Acceptable documents for proof of age and birthplace include:

  • Birth Certificate
  • Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card (DD Form 1173) issued by the uniformed services of the United States
  • Birth registration issued by an appropriate government agency or board of health records,
  • Passport
  • Alien registration card issued by the United States Government
  • A certificate issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service attesting to age
  • Unexpired federal, state, or local government identification card (if documentation of date of birth is required)
  • A certification of a United States citizen born abroad issued by the appropriate government agency.

**In accordance with USYS Rule 204, hospital, baptismal, or religious certificates will not be accepted.

Services, such as VitalChek, may be used to obtain an authorized copy of a Birth Certificate.