Complete list of current Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer sanctioned tournaments
How to Host a Tournament
Step 1: Read the Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Guidelines below.
Step 2: If you would like to begin the application process for a new tournament, click Application button below. Then select the "Register New Tournament" button. If you have already registered and would like to complete your application, click Online Application below. You will need your email address and PIN number.
Step 3: Complete all information requested through the online system. Once all information is submitted online, the necessary documents to be signed by the Host Organization will be sent in an email as PDF links to the Tournament or Games Director (Application to Host and Hosting Agreement).
Step 4: Send all documents to be reviewed for approval to email@example.com.
Email the following documents to complete your request:
1. Application to Host Tournament Document (signed)
2. Application Hosting Agreement (signed)
3. Referee Certification Form (signed)
4. Tournament Rules
5. If you plan to host foreign teams; you will need to complete additional required paperwork below.
6. Mail payment to: ($50 if submitted 90 days or more prior to start of event. $250 if submitted within 90 days from the start of the event)
Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer
4070 Butler Pike, Suite 100
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
8. Post Tournament Report Form (submitted via email within 30 days of the conclusion of the event)
referee assignor certification form
us youth soccer travel & tournament manual
post tournament report form
A Post Tournament Report must be filed with Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer within 30 days after the conclusion of the tournament. Failure to file a report shall preclude the tournament from receiving sanction for any tournament for the following seasonal year(s) until the report is filed.
Forms for Hosting Foreign Teams
Click here for the Rules Checklist for Hosting a Game or Tournament Involving Foreign Teams
Click here for the Application to Host Amateur and Youth International Games or Tournaments
Click here for the Host - Ted Steven Olympic and Amateur Sports Act
For more information on tournaments contact Gary Stephenson (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer at 610-238-9966.