Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer seeks motivated individuals to fill openings on its staff, in part-time, full-time and/or seasonal roles. See below for current available positions
Coaching Department Administrator
The principle responsibility of this position is administration to the coaching department. This position would be directly responsible for managing the non-technical aspects of the Olympic Development Program and Coaching Education with additional involvement in camps and general player development and training programs. The position will work closely with other state associations, regional and national programs. This position will serve as a daily point of contact for member clubs, staff coaches and ODP participants. The position will report to the Dir. of Soccer Development & Performance with other duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manages all ODP registration activities;
- Manage billing and collections for ODP and coaching schools
- Assists in organizing tryout and training sites, including soliciting sites and developing the master schedule
- Manage the ODP player and coaches and databases;
- Assist in the development of registration process and procedures for coaching schools
- Full Description of Responsibilities and Duties
*Internships are offered to college students for college-credit only. Fall, Spring, and Summer opportunities are available.
This position will be responsible for the various aspects of the association’s competitions operations, including, but not limited to: event management, state and regional competition administrative assistance, competition software education, and overall assistance to the membership. FULL DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work on-site as needed to represent Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer at events and competitions including but not limited to: Indoor Cups, Outdoor Cups (National Championship Series, Presidents Cup, Challenge Cup), indoor and outdoor festivals, Annual Banquet, Annual General Meeting, and additional events as needed.
- Educate clubs, coaches, and managers on competition software, scheduling, and other competition-based duties
- Assist the Director of Competitions with administrative duties including, but not limited to; collection of paperwork, fees/fines, rules, referees, and additional assistance as needed.
Interested candidates should send a resume/CV and three references to Julian Fernandez at firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations & Events Intern
This position will be responsible for the various aspects of the association’s operations, including, but not limited to: event management, state and regional program administrative assistance, external and internal marketing, coaching education, program outreach, and overall assistance to the membership. FULL DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Work on-site as needed to represent Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer at events and activities including but not limited to: Indoor Cups, Outdoor Cups (National Championship Series, Presidents Cup, Turkey Hill Challenge Cup), Olympic Development Program tryouts, indoor and outdoor recreational festivals, Resident Camps, SE Philadelphia Soccer Coaches Association All-Star game, Philadelphia Union home games, Annual Banquet, Annual General Meeting, and additional events as needed.
- Represent Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer alongside partner organizations at select meetings and conventions.
- Assist the Director of Marketing & Events, Director of Soccer Development & Performance, and the Director of Competitions with programming needs and outreach programs within the jurisdiction of Eastern Pennsylvania.
Interested candidates should send a resume/CV and three references to Kelsey Russo at email@example.com
Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer is seeking enthusiastic individuals interested in assisting the coordination and execution of Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer promotional events. This is an opportunity to help build and promote the mission of Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer, engage local community members, attend Philadelphia Union matches on the state association's behalf, build grassroots soccer initiatives and be an advocate for soccer on a local, national and international stage.
We encourage college or graduate students and adults to apply. Internship credit/industry/volunteer hours can be provided as needed.
Street Team Member Full description
Interested candidates should send a resume/CV and three references to Kelsey Russo firstname.lastname@example.org