levels of competition: Intramural
WHAT IS AN INTRAMURAL LEAGUE?
- A league/in-house program based on a recreational play philosophy with a constitution and bylaws, registrar, appeal process, insurance coordinator and officers
- Intramural fees for players and teams must be paid
- Participation does not qualify a team for travel team tournaments and/or US Youth Soccer/Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer cup play
- All players are registered through one in-house affiliate (Soccer organization)
- Soccer organizations/clubs can have intramural leagues (in-house programs) and travel teams that complete in travel leagues.
- Example of intramural leagues: Peewee Soccer, anything done within your own club where rec-level players play against/with each other in games and practice.
Please click the button below for the 2021 Fall Intramural Instructions:
2021 fall intramural instructions
All Fall 2021 payments and invoices are due on September 15, 2021.
Any questions regarding the Fall 2021-22 intramural process may be directed to Courtney Chinworth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
intramural player data template
Please generate your club’s invoice for the Fall 2021 using the links below. Click the button below to download and save the form. Form must be downloaded for calculations to work in Adobe
2021-22 fall Intramural payment form