levels of competition: Intramural
WHAT IS AN INTRAMURAL LEAGUE?
- A league/in-house program based on a recreational play philosophy with a constitution and bylaws, registrar, appeal process, insurance coordinator and officers
- Intramural fees for players and teams must be paid
- Participation does not qualify a team for travel team tournaments and/or US Youth Soccer/Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer cup play
- All players are registered through one in-house affiliate (Soccer organization)
- Soccer organizations/clubs can have intramural leagues (in-house programs) and travel teams that complete in travel leagues.
- Example of intramural leagues: Peewee Soccer, anything done within your own club where rec-level players play against/with each other in games and practice.
Please use the below template to submit your Intramural and TOPSocccer player information. All fields are required. If you use US Soccer Connect for intramural registration, you do not need to submit your player information. Please submit the template to Courtney Chinworth at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please generate an invoice for your club using the links below. All Spring 2021 payments are to be done by April 1st. Any questions, please contact the office at 610-238-9966.
*Please note, it is required of all affiliates to submit their database of coaches, administrators and players (US Soccer bylaw 212; US Youth Soccer Bylaw 214; Eastern Pennsylvania Constitution, Article VI).
intramural player data template
The intramural payment link is for clubs and leagues that are making their Fall payment for the 2020-21 season. Click the button below to download and save the form. Open the form in Adobe for payment calculations. Form Must Be Downloaded to Fill In.
2020-21 Intramural fall payment form