Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer is now accepting applications for the full-time position of Director of Member Programs.
The principle responsibility of the Director of Member Programs is to manage daily interaction and relationships with member affiliates. This position would be directly responsible for overseeing:
- Compliance & education in all registration matters
- Compliance with Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer's Constitution & Bylaws
- Compliance & education on state and federal law as it pertains to youth sports
- Database management & analytics
- Financial reporting and assisting recruiting and retaining membership
The position will work closely with member organizations, other state associations, regional and national programs. The position may manage one to two people. The position will report to the chief administrative officer with other duties assigned by the chief executive officer. A full description including qualifications and responsibilities is below:
Director of Member Programs Job Description
The Director of Member Programs will work in the state office in Plymouth Meeting, PA (4070 Butler Pike Ste. 100). Interested candidates should send resume and three (3) references to Kelly Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.