Icarus Football Company
Operations & Production Manager
Company Website: www.IcarusFC.com
Company Description: We are a soccer lifestyle brand disrupting the custom kit industry. We are Philadelphia-based with a global reach including top flight sponsorships with professional teams in Africa and 40% of retail business based in Europe. CASA league and Icarus Cup partner.
Position: Operations & Production Manager
Be part of quickly growing soccer brand startup that is changing the way that clubs, teams and events market themselves. Ideal candidate will have either an entrepreneurial spirt, if not experience.
Job Description: https://icarusfc.com/blogs/careers/operations-production-manager-philadelphia-pa
Type: Part or Full-time (Hourly)
Location: Kensington neighborhood, Philadelphia
Send Resume to: email@example.com
Penn Fusion Soccer Academy
Academy Coach & Elite Performance Coordinator (Boys Program)
Type: Full-time (including health insurance).
For a detailed job description & information on the application process CLICK HERE
This position will oversee the day-to-day operations of our Elite Performance Program in addition to coaching two ECNL teams within our Boys Program. This position will report directly to our Technical Director and Boys Academy Director.
What We Offer:
- Full-Time work within a dynamic industry.
- Health Insurance.
- Salary Range: Regionally competitive, commensurate upon experience and licensing.
- Positive work environment with an experienced leadership team.
- Laptop: All full-time employees are issued a company laptop.
- Professional development opportunities (full financial support of licensing and international/domestic coach education opportunities).
West-Mont United Soccer Association
Zonal Director of Coaching (U10-U14)
Reports to: Executive Director
This position's primary function is the technical and administrative oversight of a certain "zone" of the club's Travel/Premier program. The specific zone will be determined based on the applicant's experience, qualifications, skill set, and motivations. The zone will fall within the U10-U14 age range.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop curriculum, periodization, and competition for teams within zone
- Manage, evaluate, and develop coaching staff within zone
- Communicate effectively and proactively with players, families, and coaches within zone
- Provide administrative support to coaches and team managers within zone
- Design and implement biannual player evaluations within zone
- Participate in regular full-time staff meetings
- Communicate effectively and proactively with Executive Director, Business Manager, and other Zonal Directors
- Assist Executive Director with recruiting and retaining qualified staff for zone
- Assist in the running of club-wide events such as tournaments and fundraisers
- Fill 1-2 Age-Group Coordinator positions, which involve coaching one team within each age group and overseeing the others
Depending on the applicant's experience, qualifications, skill set, and motivations, other roles and responsibilities may be established by the Executive Director.
- USSF B License (or United Soccer Coaches equivalent) or higher
- Professional or college playing experience
- At least five years' of high-level coaching experience
- Previous Director of Coaching experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, master's preferred
Desired Skills & Traits:
- Passion to develop young soccer players
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive leadership qualities
- Ability to think quickly and critically to solve problems
- Desire to work within an inclusive team
- Initiative and ability to work with autonomy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace
If interested, please email cover letter, resume, and list of three references to Steve Sawyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hershey Soccer Club
Director of Coaching (DOC)
Position Summary: Hershey Soccer Club (HSC) is seeking a Director of Coaching (DOC) for our travel and recreational soccer programs. The DOC will lead efforts to achieve growth and development of the student-athletes of the club, and strive to provide coaches with the necessary tools to develop players technically and tactically. The DOC will manage all technical aspects of HSC while adhering to and promoting the club brand. The DOC must have a strong soccer background and technical expertise to lead HSC’s coaching staff.
- Recruitment and selection, guidance, development and evaluation of coaching staff.
- Oversee all programs within the club, including but not limited to Travel, Recreational, Camps and Clinics, and NPSL / WPSL.
- Responsible for working with the Board of Directors other club members on camps, player development program, and player retention program.
- Work with coaching staff to implement ability-specific curriculum for all teams and levels of play.
- Design and implement coaching education program utilizing blend of classroom (curriculum) and field sessions (application) that allows for evaluation and feedback. Meet with coaches on recurring basis.
- And more...
- USSF National “C” coaching license, with the agreement that his/her “B” coaching license will be obtained within 2 years of being hired. Appropriate combination of playing and coaching experience commensurate with an advanced license may be considered.
- Proficient use of e-mail, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Background check required through US Club and US Youth Soccer
- 4-year college degree preferred but not a must.
- 3 Years of club management and/or director of coaching experience
- Youth Coaching – 3 years required.
Full Job Description HERE
If interested, please contact Tony Potter at email@example.com
The Academy of the New Church
Boys' Soccer is seeking a High School Varsity Assistant Coach, and a JV head coach. The season runs August 23rd - October 30th. If interested, please contact Director of Athletics, Brandon Asplundh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greater Chester Valley Sports Association
Head Soccer Coaches
We are currently looking for soccer coaches to join our travel program. The GCVSA soccer complex with multiple grass fields is located on Line Road in Malvern, Chester County.
Travel coaches are paid positions and previous soccer coaching experience OR high school and/or college soccer playing experience is required.
Coaches will work with our Director of Coaching, Frank Olszewski to develop practice plans for their individual team and coach games on weekends.
Interested candidates should contact Frank Olszewski at email@example.com
NORRISTOWN AREA SCHOOL DISTRICT
We are currently looking for the following positions:
Head Girls Soccer Coach - High School
Assistant Girls Soccer Coach - High School
Head and Assistant Coaches for both the Boys and Girls Middle School programs
Any interested candidate please apply at https://nasd.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx, any questions please contact Anthony Palladino, Athletic Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Germantown Friends School
Soccer Coaches – Varsity Assistant, Goalkeeper Coaches
Germantown Friends School is accepting applications for Soccer coaching positions, both Varsity assistant and goalkeeper coaches. Applicants need to be good communicators with a positive coaching philosophy and proven coaching experience, or the drive to learn the craft of coaching. High-level / collegiate experience and/or demonstrated commitment to learning the craft of coaching is preferred. Candidates should be knowledgeable about the latest techniques that apply to training, and most importantly be interested in engaging with athletes in a meaningful and intentional way. Applicants must demonstrate the ability to coach in a positive manner and adhere to the values of the school, and the Friends Schools League.
Coaches will work collaboratively with our Head Varsity Coach to build tactical and skill progressions throughout our program.
These are part-time positions from August-November, each weekday afternoon and some Saturdays. Practice is 3:45 – 5:45 p.m., plus games.
Candidates with the aptitude and /or qualifications for classroom teaching, specifically PE, are especially encouraged to apply. Additional positions within the school are listed at https://www.germantownfriends.org/about-us/employment-opportunities/current-opportunities
Employment is subject to satisfactory completion of reference checks and proper clearances, as required by the Pennsylvania Department of Education. Current PA background clearances (PA Criminal, FBI/Fingerprints, PA Childline) are preferred.
Send cover letter, resume and references to Katie Bergstrom Mark, Director of Athletics, at email@example.com.
Job description here
Montgomery United Soccer Club
MonU is looking to hire coaches for the following positions. We offer a competitive salary which is based on experience.
Highly Competitive Travel Team Coach
3-5-Year-old Mini Program Coach
Interested candidates, please send your resume with coaching experience and coaching license level to Technical Director David MacWilliams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bryn Athyn College Women's Soccer
Bryn Athyn College is accepting applications for a part-time Assistant Women’s Soccer Coach. The College is part of the NCAA Division III Colonial States Athletic Conference. The position will report directly to the Head Women’s Soccer Coach.
- Recruitment of quality student athletes
- Organizing and planning of practices
- Game preparation
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Scouting and game film preparation
- Monitoring of student- athlete academic progress
- Organization of travel and meals
- Compliance with NCAA
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Experience playing or coaching at least one year at the high school or collegiate level
- Strong organizational skills
- Driver’s license
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Submit a letter of interest, resume, and contact information for three professional references to email@example.com.
Upper Merion Area High School
Head Coaches Needed
Upper Merion Area High School is looking for head coaches for both our Boys and Girls Varsity Soccer Teams. We are a PIAA AAA Classification school participating in the Pioneer Athletic Conference in District 1.
- Prior experience coaching high school athletes
- Knowledge of PIAA rules and regulations
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to run an offseason training program
- Teaching experience preferred
- Updated Act 34, Act 114, and Act 151 Clearances Required
Interested candidate should contact Michael Fabrizio, Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
AC Inspire is a new all girls soccer club located in Northern Chester County, PA. As we begin our second year, we are growing and looking for coaches to join our team. Our club believes in inspiring our players both on and off the field.
Our coaches provide well thought out, age appropriate, training sessions on topics aligned to our development model, constructive feedback to individuals and the team based on technical and tactical analysis during games, and foster an overall culture with their team that fits into the vision of the club. Coaches collaborate frequently to develop high level training sessions and team activities.
Positions are open for head and assistant coaches of girls teams from ages 8–18. Experience playing high school and/or college soccer and prior coaching experience preferred.
If you think you could be a valuable addition to our program, please contact Jen Michewicz at email@example.com.
Intramural Program Director, U9/U10 Director of Coaching & U13/U14 Director of Coaching
FCB's home is within three townships (Bethel, Concord and Chester Spring) located in Delaware County. FCB currently has 26 competitive teams with eight paid staff coaches. Additionally, FCB operates a local intramural program with around 400 participants taking part annually. Our mission is to promote and develop soccer players form the community and beyond. We use the sport of soccer as a tool to teach life lessons to our players and as an avenue to achieve a healthy lifestyle where good decisions can be made. We will focus on the players' development with a base structure and path of the five pillars of the game of soccer.
Please review the job descriptions through the links below.
Intramural Program Director
U9/U10 Director of Coaching
U13/U14 Director of Coaching
FC Brandywine/BYC Compensation:
Competitive pay and incentive opportunities are available.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and list of three professional references to the TechnicalDirector@FCBrandywine.com
Phoenixville Area Soccer Club
Head Soccer Coach
Phoenixville Area Soccer Club (PASC) is seeking an outstanding individual to join our staff as Head Coach for our youth travel program.
PASC is looking for a leader who emphasizes player development, teamwork, and creating a positive training environment. This part-time contracted coach will report to the Director of Coaching and the position requires weeknight and weekend hours during the fall, winter, and spring soccer seasons.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Head Coach of assigned U9-U16 Travel Team(s)
• Conduct training sessions
• Responsible for individual and team development
• Work with DOC to support and develop players
• Communicate with parents about player and team development
• Actively pursue professional development through conferences, clinics, licensing, etc.
• Actively assist PASC in promoting the mission of the club throughout the region
• Minimum of a USSF "D" License or USC Equivalent
• Coaching experience at the club/high school/college level
• High level of playing experience (college preferred)
• Demonstrated organizational, managerial, and communication skills
Compensation: Competitive, dependent upon experience and team assignment.
Part and Full Time Coaching Opportunities
PA Rush Soccer Club is looking to hire high level, professional coaches to coach in our strong travel program. Fulltime and part time positions are available.
- We offer very competitive pay AND a benefits package to both full and part time coaches!
Our coaches and staff benefit from the best coaching education system in the nation, a worldwide network of coaching colleagues, pro team career pathing for top players and established programming. Are you ready to become part of The Rush? Submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your willingness to relocate, salary requirements and provide us information about your coaching license level and years of experience. Please contact Kristian below.
PA Rush Soccer Club
Part and Full Time Coaching Opportunities
Steel Soccer is looking to hire coaches to work in local Pennsylvania clubs. The position will require coaching team sessions, running camps and overseeing individual training programs for boys and girls ages 3-14 years old. These positions will start as part-time and could develop into a full-time salary position.
For more information, please contact Steve Roper at SRoper@SteelSoccer.com
Lower Merion Soccer Club
Developmental Program Opening
LMSC is looking to hire a person to head up their Developmental Program for our younger soccer players. The position will require running training sessions for our more talented 6 & 7 year-olds as well as talking with parents about our Developmental Program and our Travel Team Program. This position can be either a part-time position or a full-time position.
Full Job Description for Developmental Program Opening
For more information, please contact LMSC President Biff Sturla at firstname.lastname@example.org
Angelo’s Soccer Corner – Team Center operations
Burle Business Park
1076 New Holland Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17601
Angelo’s Soccer Corner; nationwide leader in Soccer Specialty Retail and is hiring team warehouse associates in their Team Center facility in Lancaster. Responsibilities include sorting, receiving and picking/packing, shipping, inventory and quality control of sports apparel. Duties will include operating the heat press, embellishing logos, names and numbers on sports apparel. Will train. This could be a possible long term position for the right candidate.
- Team player & ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in multiple roles and on different teams throughout the team center facility.
- Dependable and consistent attendance
- Tolerate the summer heat in warehouse
- Ability to stand and/or sit for extended period of time
Compensation: Pay is commensurate with experience.
Typical Hours: 8:30am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday; Must be Available Saturdays
Job Type: Temp/Seasonal; full time hours 35-40+ hours/week; now through end of October
Email to send inquiries: email@example.com
Susquehanna Soccer Club
Soccer Trainer Openings
Susquehanna SC is seeking trainers for ages 3-18 in our rec and travel programs during Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer seasons. Trainers paid based on experience and qualifications.
LOCATION: Harrisburg, PA
- Coaching and/or playing experience
- EPYS Grassroots license or equivalent
- Pass PA Background Checks
- Rec Trainer for ages 3- 18
- Travel Trainer for ages 8- 18
- Follow the SSC curriculum
- Plan and execute practices
- Communicate to players and parents
- Be available on evenings and weekends for practices and games
- Motivate and encourage players to reach their goals
Interested candidates should reach out to Chris Magness - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kensington Soccer Club
Kensington Soccer Club (Philadelphia) is seeking an Administrative Coordinator and an After-School Program Coach/Mentor.
Kensington Soccer Club's mission is to unite and advance the broader Kensington community with high quality soccer and youth development programs for all, regardless of ability to pay. We provide nurturing settings for children to exercise, play soccer, and learn teamwork and social skills, while helping youth and families access opportunities in sports, academics, social services, and employment.
Administrative Coordinator Job Description
After-School Program Coach/Mentor Job Description