AC Inspire is a new all girls soccer club located in Northern Chester County, PA. As we begin our second year, we are growing and looking for coaches to join our team. Our club believes in inspiring our players both on and off the field.
Our coaches provide well thought out, age appropriate, training sessions on topics aligned to our development model, constructive feedback to individuals and the team based on technical and tactical analysis during games, and foster an overall culture with their team that fits into the vision of the club. Coaches collaborate frequently to develop high level training sessions and team activities.
Positions are open for head and assistant coaches of girls teams from ages 8–18. Experience playing high school and/or college soccer and prior coaching experience preferred.
If you think you could be a valuable addition to our program, please contact Jen Michewicz at email@example.com.
Intramural Program Director, U9/U10 Director of Coaching & U13/U14 Director of Coaching
FCB's home is within three townships (Bethel, Concord and Chester Spring) located in Delaware County. FCB currently has 26 competitive teams with eight paid staff coaches. Additionally, FCB operates a local intramural program with around 400 participants taking part annually. Our mission is to promote and develop soccer players form the community and beyond. We use the sport of soccer as a tool to teach life lessons to our players and as an avenue to achieve a healthy lifestyle where good decisions can be made. We will focus on the players' development with a base structure and path of the five pillars of the game of soccer.
Please review the job descriptions through the links below.
Intramural Program Director
U9/U10 Director of Coaching
U13/U14 Director of Coaching
FC Brandywine/BYC Compensation:
Competitive pay and incentive opportunities are available.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume, and list of three professional references to the TechnicalDirector@FCBrandywine.com
Phoenixville Area Soccer Club
Head Soccer Coach
Phoenixville Area Soccer Club (PASC) is seeking an outstanding individual to join our staff as Head Coach for our youth travel program.
PASC is looking for a leader who emphasizes player development, teamwork, and creating a positive training environment. This part-time contracted coach will report to the Director of Coaching and the position requires weeknight and weekend hours during the fall, winter, and spring soccer seasons.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Head Coach of assigned U9-U16 Travel Team(s)
• Conduct training sessions
• Responsible for individual and team development
• Work with DOC to support and develop players
• Communicate with parents about player and team development
• Actively pursue professional development through conferences, clinics, licensing, etc.
• Actively assist PASC in promoting the mission of the club throughout the region
• Minimum of a USSF "D" License or USC Equivalent
• Coaching experience at the club/high school/college level
• High level of playing experience (college preferred)
• Demonstrated organizational, managerial, and communication skills
Compensation: Competitive, dependent upon experience and team assignment.
Part and Full Time Coaching Opportunities
PA Rush Soccer Club is looking to hire high level, professional coaches to coach in our strong travel program. Fulltime and part time positions are available.
- We offer very competitive pay AND a benefits package to both full and part time coaches!
Our coaches and staff benefit from the best coaching education system in the nation, a worldwide network of coaching colleagues, pro team career pathing for top players and established programming. Are you ready to become part of The Rush? Submit your resume along with a cover letter detailing your willingness to relocate, salary requirements and provide us information about your coaching license level and years of experience. Please contact Kristian below.
PA Rush Soccer Club
Part and Full Time Coaching Opportunities
Steel Soccer is looking to hire coaches to work in local Pennsylvania clubs. The position will require coaching team sessions, running camps and overseeing individual training programs for boys and girls ages 3-14 years old. These positions will start as part-time and could develop into a full-time salary position.
For more information, please contact Steve Roper at SRoper@SteelSoccer.com
Lower Merion Soccer Club
Developmental Program Opening
LMSC is looking to hire a person to head up their Developmental Program for our younger soccer players. The position will require running training sessions for our more talented 6 & 7 year-olds as well as talking with parents about our Developmental Program and our Travel Team Program. This position can be either a part-time position or a full-time position.
Full Job Description for Developmental Program Opening
For more information, please contact LMSC President Biff Sturla at firstname.lastname@example.org
Angelo’s Soccer Corner – Team Center operations
Burle Business Park
1076 New Holland Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17601
Angelo’s Soccer Corner; nationwide leader in Soccer Specialty Retail and is hiring team warehouse associates in their Team Center facility in Lancaster. Responsibilities include sorting, receiving and picking/packing, shipping, inventory and quality control of sports apparel. Duties will include operating the heat press, embellishing logos, names and numbers on sports apparel. Will train. This could be a possible long term position for the right candidate.
- Team player & ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in multiple roles and on different teams throughout the team center facility.
- Dependable and consistent attendance
- Tolerate the summer heat in warehouse
- Ability to stand and/or sit for extended period of time
Compensation: Pay is commensurate with experience.
Typical Hours: 8:30am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday; Must be Available Saturdays
Job Type: Temp/Seasonal; full time hours 35-40+ hours/week; now through end of October
Email to send inquiries: email@example.com
Cheltenham High School
Is looking to hire a new coach and assistant coach. If you know of anyone who might be interested in coaching the Lady Panthers please send an email to Suni Blackwell (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Susquehanna Soccer Club
Soccer Trainer Openings
Susquehanna SC is seeking trainers for ages 3-18 in our rec and travel programs during Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer seasons. Trainers paid based on experience and qualifications.
LOCATION: Harrisburg, PA
- Coaching and/or playing experience
- EPYS Grassroots license or equivalent
- Pass PA Background Checks
- Rec Trainer for ages 3- 18
- Travel Trainer for ages 8- 18
- Follow the SSC curriculum
- Plan and execute practices
- Communicate to players and parents
- Be available on evenings and weekends for practices and games
- Motivate and encourage players to reach their goals
Interested candidates should reach out to Chris Magness - email@example.com
Solebury School (New Hope, PA) is seeking a Varsity Girls Soccer Head Coach for the upcoming fall season. Knowledge of the sport required and previous coaching experience preferred. Please contact Rob Eichem, Director of Athletics, if interested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kensington Soccer Club
Kensington Soccer Club (Philadelphia) is seeking an Administrative Coordinator and an After-School Program Coach/Mentor.
Kensington Soccer Club's mission is to unite and advance the broader Kensington community with high quality soccer and youth development programs for all, regardless of ability to pay. We provide nurturing settings for children to exercise, play soccer, and learn teamwork and social skills, while helping youth and families access opportunities in sports, academics, social services, and employment.
Administrative Coordinator Job Description
After-School Program Coach/Mentor Job Description
West-Mont United SA
WMUSA staff coaches will:
- Coach in a highly competitive environment
- Follow the WMUSA curriculum & philosophy
- Provide coaching that is progressive
- Plan and execute practice
- Provide excellent communication to players & parents
- Be available on evenings & weekends
Interested candidates should each out to Dennis Squires at Dennis@westmontunitedsoccer.org