Boyertown Soccer Club
Boyertown Soccer Club (BSC) is seeking a Director of Coaching for a part-time role. The mission of Boyertown Soccer Club is to develop each soccer player to the maximum of his or her ability. We wish to foster a love for the game while creating a spirit of sportsmanship and fellowship within and among the community. Boyertown Soccer Club is committed to soccer excellence.
- Staff Development
- Staff Recruitment & Assignment
- Culture Creation
- Providing Playing Philosophy
- Facilitating Technical Leadership
- Technical Program Development
For more details on the Director of Coaching role please click here for the Boyertown Soccer Club website posting.
Interested candidates should email Jeremy Spacek, Director of Operations for Boyertown Soccer Club.
Kensington Soccer Club
Kensington Soccer Club (Philadelphia) is seeking an Administrative Coordinator and an After-School Program Coach/Mentor.
Kensington Soccer Club's mission is to unite and advance the broader Kensington community with high quality soccer and youth development programs for all, regardless of ability to pay. We provide nurturing settings for children to exercise, play soccer, and learn teamwork and social skills, while helping youth and families access opportunities in sports, academics, social services, and employment.
Administrative Coordinator Job Description
After-School Program Coach/Mentor Job Description
West-Mont United SA
West-Mont United Soccer Association (WMUSA) is seeking a College Prep Director as well as staff coaches. WMUSA provides organized youth soccer activity for any child who wants to learn and play soccer. We are not school district restrictive and are considered an open soccer club. While most of the boys and girls come from the communities served by the Spring-Ford Area School District, Perkiomen Valley School District and the surrounding vicinity in Western Montgomery County, we do have members from the greater Philadelphia area who participate in our various soccer programs.
College Prep Director
- Organize & oversee recreational, competitive & supplemental programs
- Assist and supervise training of teams & monitor progress with Director of Coaching (DOC)
- Work with DOC to support college prep zone
- Assist in developing & evaluating club curriculum specific to age group and level of play
- Actively assist WMUSA in promoting the mission of the club
- Coach teams per season & additional programs as assigned
Qualifications: Minimum U.S. Soccer C License and National Youth Coaching License, significant coaching experience at club and/or college level, high level playing experience, proven ability to recruit, educate & retain coaches.
WMUSA staff coaches will:
- Coach in a highly competitive environment
- Follow the WMUSA curriculum & philosophy
- Provide coaching that is progressive
- Plan and execute practice
- Provide excellent communication to players & parents
- Be available on evenings & weekends
Interested candidates should each out to Dennis Squires at Dennis@westmontunitedsoccer.org