Lower Merion Soccer Club
Developmental Program Opening
LMSC is looking to hire a person to head up their Developmental Program for our younger soccer players. The position will require running training sessions for our more talented 6 & 7 year-olds as well as talking with parents about our Developmental Program and our Travel Team Program. This position can be either a part-time position or a full-time position.
Full Job Description for Developmental Program Opening
For more information, please contact LMSC President Biff Sturla at email@example.com
Angelo’s Soccer Corner – Team Center operations
Burle Business Park
1076 New Holland Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17601
Angelo’s Soccer Corner; nationwide leader in Soccer Specialty Retail and is hiring team warehouse associates in their Team Center facility in Lancaster. Responsibilities include sorting, receiving and picking/packing, shipping, inventory and quality control of sports apparel. Duties will include operating the heat press, embellishing logos, names and numbers on sports apparel. Will train. This could be a possible long term position for the right candidate.
- Team player & ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in multiple roles and on different teams throughout the team center facility.
- Dependable and consistent attendance
- Tolerate the summer heat in warehouse
- Ability to stand and/or sit for extended period of time
Compensation: Pay is commensurate with experience.
Typical Hours: 8:30am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday; Must be Available Saturdays
Job Type: Temp/Seasonal; full time hours 35-40+ hours/week; now through end of October
Email to send inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheltenham High School
Is looking to hire a new coach and assistant coach. If you know of anyone who might be interested in coaching the Lady Panthers please send an email to Suni Blackwell (email@example.com)
Susquehanna Soccer Club
Soccer Trainer Openings
Susquehanna SC is seeking trainers for ages 3-18 in our rec and travel programs during Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer seasons. Trainers paid based on experience and qualifications.
LOCATION: Harrisburg, PA
- Coaching and/or playing experience
- EPYS Grassroots license or equivalent
- Pass PA Background Checks
- Rec Trainer for ages 3- 18
- Travel Trainer for ages 8- 18
- Follow the SSC curriculum
- Plan and execute practices
- Communicate to players and parents
- Be available on evenings and weekends for practices and games
- Motivate and encourage players to reach their goals
Interested candidates should reach out to Chris Magness - firstname.lastname@example.org
Solebury School (New Hope, PA) is seeking a Varsity Girls Soccer Head Coach for the upcoming fall season. Knowledge of the sport required and previous coaching experience preferred. Please contact Rob Eichem, Director of Athletics, if interested at email@example.com.
Kensington Soccer Club
Kensington Soccer Club (Philadelphia) is seeking an Administrative Coordinator and an After-School Program Coach/Mentor.
Kensington Soccer Club's mission is to unite and advance the broader Kensington community with high quality soccer and youth development programs for all, regardless of ability to pay. We provide nurturing settings for children to exercise, play soccer, and learn teamwork and social skills, while helping youth and families access opportunities in sports, academics, social services, and employment.
Administrative Coordinator Job Description
After-School Program Coach/Mentor Job Description
West-Mont United SA
WMUSA staff coaches will:
- Coach in a highly competitive environment
- Follow the WMUSA curriculum & philosophy
- Provide coaching that is progressive
- Plan and execute practice
- Provide excellent communication to players & parents
- Be available on evenings & weekends
Interested candidates should each out to Dennis Squires at Dennis@westmontunitedsoccer.org