office closed | dec 24 - jan 4
2014-15 ODP Tryouts Announced
- Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer's Olympic Development Program or (ODP) identifies and trains players at the elite level.
- ODP provides supplemental training and competitive opportunities for players with the goal of advancement to US Youth Soccer Regional teams, top level colleges, and ultimately national teams.
- Development as a player. ODP provides the opportunity to train and compete with the best players in Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Quality instruction from nationally licensed coaches. Our staff is among the finest coaches in the state and Region.
- Quality competition. Players will participate in games and elite tournaments against other state associations both regionally and nationally.
- Exposure to regional and national team coaches. ODP is the only true vertical integration for National Team identification. The opportunity to represent one's state, region, or country in competition.
- Exposure to top level college coaches in an effort to accelerate and enhance the college recruiting process.
- Regionalized teams within our U12 and U13 programs to maximize the number of participants in these age groups, while providing easier locations and less travel for players to receive top level training from the state’s best coaches