proof of age
team ages for seasonal year 2019-20
Proof of age documentation
USYS Player eligibility Rule 204. Acceptable documents for proof of age include:
- A birth certificate
- A Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card (DD Form 1173) issued by the uniformed services of the United States
- A birth registration issued by an appropriate government agency or board of health records,
- A passport
- An alien registration card issued by the United States Government
- A certificate issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service attesting to age
- A current driver’s license
- An unexpired federal, state, or local government identification card (if documentation of date of birth is required)
- A certification of a United States citizen born abroad issued by the appropriate government agency.
***Hospital, baptismal, or religious certificates will not be accepted.
Services, such as VitalChek, may be used to obtain an authorized copy of a Birth Certificate.