Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer is seeking enthusiastic individuals interested in assisting the coordination and execution of Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer promotional events. This is an opportunity to help build and promote the mission of Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer, engage local community members, attend Philadelphia Union matches on the state association's behalf, build grassroots soccer initiatives and be an advocate for soccer on a local, national and international stage.
We encourage college or graduate students and adults to apply. Internship credit/industry/volunteer hours can be provided as needed.
Street Team Member Full description
Street Team tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Represent Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer at various locations including but not limited to Philadelphia Union home matches, Indoor and Outdoor cups, Olympic Development Program events, public parks, camps and membership events.
- Disseminate and educate public about Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer, US Youth Soccer and U.S. Soccer.
- Conduct on-site promotions.
- Set up, break down and transportation of banners, inflatables, signage, promotional materials as needed.
- Oversee inflatable usage and ensure a safe environment for kids to participate.
- Supervise prize inventory and award prizes at events.
- Oversee on-site appearances and events.
- Remain calm and professional in crowds with kids and adults and maintain a positive, encouraging attitude.
Experience & Education
- High school education required
- Driver's license required
Interested candidates should send a resume/CV and three references to Krissy Woods at firstname.lastname@example.org