Job Opening: Data Analyst & Member Services Coordinator
Data Analyst & Member Services Coordinator
Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer is seeking a full-time Data Analyst & Member Services Coordinator. See below for a full position summary and brief outline of responsibilities & duties.
The principle responsibility of this position is to assist the daily interaction and relationships with members and affiliates. This position would be responsible for managing compliance and education in all registration matters; compliance with the association’s constitution and bylaws; enforce compliance and education on state and federal law as it pertains to youth sports; database management and analytics; financial reporting and assisting in recruiting and retaining membership.
The position will work closely with member organizations, other state associations, regional and national programs. The position will report to the Director of Membership Services with other duties assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
Full description (PDF)
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the player registration database (U.S. Soccer Connect).
- Provide service and education to club and league registrars; coordinate educational opportunities (webinars, seminars)
- Assist in the development of registration process and procedures, including development of the registration data platform; coordinating the configuration the system and inspecting the current and future capabilities of the platform
- Assist in creation and enforcement of policy and procedures relating to registration and data submission- ensure the integrity of the data; ensure member data is submitted to National Data Center
- Provide data driven solutions grow membership and enhance the membership experience
- Manage inter-state, regional league and national league registration issues;
- Enforce compliance and educate membership on the Constitution and Bylaws and association policy;
- Assist in the oversight of state, regional and national competitions as pertaining to team rosters and player registration
- Manage membership fees & fines notification and collection;
- Assist in risk management education and compliance
- Provide assistance, technical and educational to member associations;
- Assist in the recruitment and retention of membership
- Other duties as required and assigned
- Bachelors degree preferred; relevant professional experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree
- Database management experience and an understanding current technology
- Accounting or bookkeeping experience preferred
- Experience in youth sports and soccer highly preferred.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to handle multiple projects;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team; self-starter;
- Ability to work nights or weekends as required; Limited travel
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, high proficiency in Excel and other database programs preferred
The position will report to the Director of Membership Services and work in the headquarters of Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer in Plymouth Meeting, PA. Resume/CV, with 3 references may be sent electronically to Kconnor@epysa.org.
Candidates will be subject to Pennsylvania Child Protection Safety Laws and must provide proof of clearances as a condition of hiring. No phone calls please.