How It Works
If you eat at restaurants, you can give back to your club! Support your club by simply using the free app to find a restaurant that will make a donation to your club. After your meal, use the app to snap a picture of your receipt. Snapcause collects the donation from the restaurant and forwards it to your club.
To get started:
- Encourage your club to join Snapcause.
- Download the free Snapcause app from the App Store or Google Play™.
- Find participating restaurants in your area.
- After enjoying a great meal, use the app to snap a picture of the receipt.
Making It Easy for Clubs and Parents
In addition to making fundraising straightforward for club members, Snapcause simplifies the process for club administrators as well.
Clubs can be set up in Snapcause in minutes and Snapcause provides everything you need to get started.
How to Get Your Club Added
Getting started with Snapcause is a piece of cake.
- Club administrators should register your club at www.snapcause.com/EPYSA.
- A Snapcause Fundraising Coach will call the club administrator to get the club set up in the app.
- Use the Snapcause tools to let everyone in the club know about the new fundraising opportunity.
- Members enjoy great meals and support your club at the same time.
For more information about Snapcause or how you can register your club, visit www.snapcause.com or call 215.305.8259.