Job postings are listed here for approx. 1 month from the posting date or until a vacancy is filled. Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer only lists job opportunities, not individuals looking for employment.
West-Mont United SA
West-Mont United Soccer Association (WMUSA) is seeking a College Prep Director as well as staff coaches. WMUSA provides organized youth soccer activity for any child who wants to learn and play soccer. We are not school district restrictive and are considered an open soccer club. While most of the boys and girls come from the communities served by the Spring-Ford Area School District, Perkiomen Valley School District and the surrounding vicinity in Western Montgomery County, we do have members from the greater Philadelphia area who participate in our various soccer programs.
College Prep Director
- Organize & oversee recreational, competitive & supplemental programs
- Assist and supervise training of teams & monitor progress with Director of Coaching (DOC)
- Work with DOC to support college prep zone
- Assist in developing & evaluating club curriculum specific to age group and level of play
- Actively assist WMUSA in promoting the mission of the club
- Coach teams per season & additional programs as assigned
Qualifications: Minimum U.S. Soccer C License and National Youth Coaching License, significant coaching experience at club and/or college level, high level playing experience, proven ability to recruit, educate & retain coaches.
WMUSA staff coaches will:
- Coach in a highly competitive environment
- Follow the WMUSA curriculum & philosophy
- Provide coaching that is progressive
- Plan and execute practice
- Provide excellent communication to players & parents
- Be available on evenings & weekends
Interested candidates should each out to Dennis Squires at Dennis@westmontunitedsoccer.org
If you'd like to post an opening, email Dillon Friday at firstname.lastname@example.org with a job description, preferred requirements and how to apply.