Job postings are listed here for approx. 1 month from the posting date or until a vaccancy is filled. Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer only lists job opportunities, not individuals looking for employment.
Multi-program soccer club of over 1500 players, looking for professional Administrative Director with extensive soccer knowledge and excellent administrative skills to manage the year-round needs for all club programs.
1. Manage day to day tasks with direct communication to appropriate club representatives.
2. Work with all program vice-presidents (travel, recreation, youth academy) to plan and support annual programs.
3. Create and document club policies and procedure; ensure compliance with policies by all coaches and staff.
4. Serve as liaison between soccer program officials and the club’s board of directors.
5. Assist with marketing, community relations and club sponsorships, including social media campaigns.
6. Support the board of directors in developing and implementing a five-year strategic plan, and annual operating plans.
7. Participate in selection and hiring process for new coaches, and oversee coach contract negotiations.
8. Develop additional revenue streams.
1. Strong analytical & organizational skills;
2. Experience with sports marketing and community relations, including acquisition of business sponsorships;
3. Working knowledge of soccer leagues, player development and safety, coaching skills and techniques, and coach education;
4. Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, and working with databases;
5. Strong communication and presentation skills;
6. Proficient in social media marketing
7. Hold a professional soccer license (NSCAA, US Youth Soccer, etc.)
Interested applicants should email a cover letter, current resume, contract information for three references, and salary history to: email@example.com
Soccer Club Registrar
Penn Legacy Soccer Club, located in Lancaster PA., is seeking an organized and reliable person to fill the position of Registrar for the club’s travel soccer program. Approximately 20 – 25 hrs per week seasonal with fewer hours during off season and after teams are organized; hours are flexible. Job will include event management for tryout process, assisting with collection and input of player data, organizing team meetings to collect player documents for input into club and league databases, and coordinate the uniform ordering process. The incumbent will manage player and team database on an ongoing basis and ensure all league registrations are complete and dues are paid.
1. Proficient in Excel, Word and ability to manage, sort and prepare data within Excel worksheets;
2. Strong organizational & communication skills;
3. Basic financial analysis and reporting skills;
4. Prefer knowledge and experience with organizing youth sports programs and/or Eastern PA soccer leagues.
Interested candidates should send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With PA Rush continuing to grow and the desire to always improve their product, the need for quality soccer trainers/head coaches for their programs and travel teams, continues to be in high demand.
They are seeking qualified teams of coaches for spring, summer and fall seasons. Successful candidates must have prior youth coaching experience and he/she must view player development as the most important element of their work.
Contact: email@example.com for information or submit resume.
Varsity Soccer Coach
Germantown Friends School is accepting applications for the position of Girls Varsity Soccer Head Coach. GFS is looking for a skilled leader, mentor and communicator with proven coaching experience to help continue to build on a strong tradition. High-level playing experience is preferred (college or beyond). Candidates should be knowledgeable about the most current strength and conditioning techniques that apply to soccer. It is preferred that applicants illustrate a strong commitment to professional / career development (USFF licensing, NSCAA diploma, etc.). Applicants must demonstrate the ability to maintain a competitive team, and lead the overall soccer program (grades 6-12), while adhering to the values of the school, and the Friends Schools League.
We will look to the head coach to work collaboratively with other coaches and teams within the program to establish consistent philosophies and teaching methods. S/he will be expected to mentor fellow coaches in their coaching development. We also expect the Head Varsity Coach to conduct camps, clinics and individual training throughout the year.
Candidates with the aptitude and / or qualifications for classroom teaching are especially encouraged to apply.
This is a part-time position from August - early November, Monday - Saturday, including weekend games. Availability at 3:00 p.m. for practices and games is essential.
Please email cover letter, resume and references to Katie Bergstrom Mark, Director of Athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Germantown Friends School is an equal opportunity employer. People of color, individuals of the LGBTQ community, members of the Religious Society of Friends and people demonstrating a commitment to diversity and multiculturalism in education are especially encouraged to apply. For more information about the school, please visit our website at www.germantownfriends.org.