We are building on these provisions by adding an essential first step in an effective concussion management plan. US Youth Soccer recommends Axon Sports preseason cognitive testing
. Through a strategic partnership with Axon Sports, US Youth Soccer members and players receive a 15 percent discount on Baseline tests. Today, the Axon Sports Computerized Cognitive Assessment Tool (CCAT) is available to help safeguard Athletes as young as age 10.
Ready to get started? Please follow the steps below or print one of our Quick Start Guides:
Quick Start Guide-League
Quick Start Guide-Athlete
Quick Start Guide-Parents
Quick Start Guide-Medical
Step 1: Create your Account
• Register for an account
by filling in all required fields (marked with a *)
Step 2: Buy a Test Credit or Apply Voucher
• All US Youth Soccer members and players are eligible for a 15 percent discount. Please enter USYSWEB in the Promo Code field during purchase.
• If you have a voucher code from US Youth Soccer or your league, team or club, applying this voucher code deposits test credits into your account.
Step 3: Take Test
• Practice - A three-minute Practice test
is available in the upper right hand corner of the axonsports.com home page, or from your account page after you've created an account and logged in. We recommend all first-time users complete this short Practice test.
• Baseline - Establishes a current snapshot of your brain's speed and accuracy.
• After Injury - We encourage you to visit with your Medical Provider after a suspected concussion. Your Medical Provider will use an After Injury test and its results to help manage your injury, track your cognitive recovery and help determine when you are ready to return to the classroom, practice and competitive play.
Step 4: View Results
• An acceptable test result is noted with a green checkmark. If the report shows a red X, you can test again at no additional cost.
Step 5: Share Results
• Share your test results with others (Parents, Doctors, Athletic Trainers, and Coaches) by entering their email addresses or printing a copy of the PDF. As an alternative, you can print a Certificate of Completion.