WHO: Current high school SENIORS (boys and girls) affiliated with Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer through a club or ODP team, refereeing or other. This includes past teams and clubs.
WHAT: Named in honor of former Deputy Commander of U.S. Special Operations Command, the Admiral Charles LeMoyne LeMoyne Leadership Award goes to a high school senior who exemplifies courage, integrity, perseverance and leadership. The Ben Franklin Global Forum established the award in 1997 as a tangible way to publicly recognize the legacy of Admiral Charles LeMoyne.
Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer will nominate five candidates who will be finalist for the LeMoyne Award.
WHEN: Applications are due Friday, November 11
WHY: Nomination of this prestigious award will add distinctive value to a student's resume, especially for college applications.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please send your Personal Profile to:
Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer
Attn: LeMoyne Award
4070 Butler Pike, Suite 100
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462.
or via email to Dillon Friday, email@example.com
The student-athlete should submit the following in one file labeled Last name, First name-LeMoyne Award:
(1) Cover sheet (Editable PDF on Adobe)
(2) Personal statement on why you fit the LeMoyne Award requirements (No more than 400 words)
(3) Letter(s) of recommendation (No more than two)
(4) Academics including GPA, class rank, SAT/ACT scores
(5) High school soccer & other athletic participation including club team(s)
(6) Extracurricular activities such as school clubs, elected offices, the arts, etc.
(7) Community service such as church groups, volunteer work, etc.
(8) Awards and recognitions, athletic, academic or otherwise
(9) Part-time job(s) or other accomplishments
For any questions regarding the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.