Schedule/Locations & Registration
to be added
Why choose our day camps?
- A staff composed of USSF nationally licensed coaches
- 12:1 maximum camper-to-coach ratio
- Complimentary Nike ball and t-shirt
- The opportunity for parents to enroll in coaching education courses at your club
- High energy sessions for competitive players
- Education sessions/discussions centering on good nutrition, FIFA Rules and USA national teams
- Techniques and training methods for preventing sports injuries
- Emphasis on technical and tactical training for individual and small sided games
- Modern Training methods to give players self-confidence to be successful
- Written Player assessment by professional nationally licensed coaches
- Field players, strikers and goal keepers training
- Travel teams get team training sessions about attacking and defending in groups 4v4, 6v6, 8v8
- All sessions will emphasize player development in a stress free fun environment.
Contact, Director of Camps, at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer questions about camps.