Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer has established a grants program. This grant program will help recreation programs within Eastern Pennsylvania who are in need of assistance to maintain and grow their recreation programs. Each grant will be awarded to those organizations that intend to operate a soccer-specific program in Eastern Pennsylvania and that coincides with US Youth Soccer's mission to foster the physical, mental and emotional growth and development of America's youth through the sport of soccer at all levels. Grant amount will be determined by the number of applicants and the needs of each applicant.
- All affiliates of Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer with a recreation program must be in existence for least two years and that are in good standing are eligible to apply.
- TOPSoccer programs are eligible provided that they meet all other criterion.
- Members can apply and receive the grant only in non-consecutive years.
To apply, please complete this application form. All organizational information must match that which is on file according to your organization’s most recent RG-1 form. A committee comprised of internal members will determine the recipients.
2012/13 SEASON GRANT RECIPIENTS:
- Akron Area Soccer League
- Amity Township Athletic Club Soccer
- Camp Hill Soccer Club-TOPSoccer
- Campbelltown Palmyra Youth Soccer Club
- Capital Area Soccer Association
- Colonial Soccer Club
- Dillsburg Area Soccer Club
- FC Pocono
- Fox Chase Soccer Club
- Harleysville Soccer Association
- Hulmeville Soccer Club
- Lower Dauphin Soccer Association
- Lower Dauphin Soccer Association-TOPSoccer
- Nether Providence Athletic Association
- North Schuylkill Youth Soccer Association
- Panthers United Soccer Association
- Phoenixville Area Soccer Club
- Southampton Soccer Association
- Susquehanna Soccer Club
- The JT Dorsey Foundation
- Upper Dublin Soccer Club-TOPSoccer
- Wilson Youth Soccer Association
- Windsor Township Recreation
- Wyomissing Area Soccer Club