Classroom Sessions Schedule
9:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
10:45 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Party Room #1 - "Travel League Registrar Meeting" Donna Out, State Registrar & Beck Kleinert, Memberships Services Specialist, Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer
- Party Room #2 - "How to Avoid a Red Card: Non-Profit Compliance" Fred J. Toroni, CPA Fred J. Toroni & Company
- Hill Conference Room - "Understanding Players with Disabilities" Mike Barr, Director of Coaching
- Aviator's Club - "Club Registrar's Q&A: How to Set-up a Club System for Less Than $ .50 per Registrant." Craig Garifo, GroupNet Solutions
12:15 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Party Room #1 - "Topics for Risk Management" Rick Tompkins, Region I Risk Management Chair
- Party Room #2 - "Basics of Sports Psychology" Ciaran Dalton, Sport Psychology Resident
- Hill Conference Room - "Using Your Local CVB to Enhance Tournament Options" Philadelphia Sports Congress, Brandywine CVB and Hershey/Harrisburg CVB
- Aviator's Club - "What Does Your Website Say About Your Organization" Rob Brown, Communications Manager, Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer
1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Party Room #1 - "Pediatric and Adolescent Concussions" Dr. Matthew Grady, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Party Room #2 - "Best Practices for Club Uniform Ordering" Chris Buysee, Angelo's Soccer Corner
- Aviator's Club - "Rec League Q&A and Roundtable Discussion of Free Services Provided to Rec Leagues" Lisa Olson, GroupNet Solutions
- Hill Conference Room - "Road to the National Team" April Kater, U.S.Youth Woman’s National Team Head Development Coach
Note: Topics and times are subject to change.